Cruise America, the USA and Canada’s largest recreational vehicle provider came to visit Just Journey last week. There are a selection of photos and our reasons for why RV holidays are great for exploring this part of the world.
Have you ever dreamed of getting away from it all and hitting the open road in the USA or Canada?
You could be gazing at the endless horizon in Monument Valley, Utah, or winding your way through the majestic snow-capped mountains and pristine turquoise lakes of Western Canada sooner than you think.
Cruise America, the USA and Canada’s largest RV rental company visited Just Journey in West Bridgford on Friday for a couple of hours to give people a chance to have a look around one of their spacious vehicles and to make that dream a reality.
They offer a wide range of vehicles which sleep anything from 1 person all the way up to 7. Their most popular vehicle the C25, came to visit us last week for people to try on and see how you comfortably it will fit a family of 5!
Their RV expert Andy, was with them, who also has a wealth of knowledge on the USA and Canada. Andy, and the knowledgeable Just Journey team will give you the chance to ask any questions you may have about the USA and Canada, or anywhere else in the world for that matter.
Their RV expert Andy was with them whose knowledge on the vehicle and general USA holidays was exceptional. He spent a lot of time filling potential holiday makers minds with many exciting possibilities.
This is Just Journey’s list of a few of the advantages of taking a road trip in a motorhome.
- Location Location Location! Sleep inside the national parks. Wake up in Yellowstone, or Yosemite, open the door and have first sight over the views and wildlife. Peer over the edge of the Grand Canyon one morning and be trackside to watch a NASCAR event the next!
- Self-Catering – Eat what you want, when you want in different amazing locations every day.
- Make you own Adventure: No fixed itinerary, go with the flow. No need to pre-plan your road trip by booking hotels in advance. Let the open road lead your way.
- Campfires and Barbecues every night. Spend the evenings sitting with the family out in the wilderness. Toast those marshmallows and enjoy a couple of cold ones as you look up at the stars.
- Value for Money: Avoid the prices of hotels every night by taking your hotel room with you, this can be a great value option for families who need more than one room. Save money by being able to self-cater in the vehicle rather than having to eat at restaurants for every meal.
- Unpack those bags. No need to the pack up every morning and live out of a suitcase as you normally when you stay in different hotels.
- Enjoy the Facilities. Campsites have a wealth of activities and facilities. From waterparks and swimming pools for the day, and entertainment and shows in the evenings.
Whether you are looking to travel on plane, train, motorhome, car or just laze away the days on a beautiful beach somewhere, Just Journey will have the perfect holiday for