Cuba – Mi Casa Es Tu Casa Tour
- Relax on Varadero’s stunning beaches
- Authentic insight into the Cuban lifestyle
- Explore the delights of Cuban history and culture
If you wish to explore Cuba, but large resort hotels and major multi-national chains are not what you are looking for, then this tour will give you the peace of mind to know that everywhere you stay, your money is going straight back to the local economy. Casas particulares can be found all over Cuba and these houses, some old colonial mansions and former homes of wealthy sugar plantation owners, offer a different kind of holiday. Home-cooked delicious food is served daily, and the owners are delightful hosts who will assist you in making your time in Cuba an enjoyable experience. Find some quiet time for yourself, or engage in conversation with your new found friends while sipping on a Mojito or two, the choice is yours.
Out of stock
For those who enjoy tours with a difference, without all the trappings and distractions of a large hotel or resort, then the Mi Casa Es Tu Casa tour is the ideal tour for you. With a personal touch, attention to detail and real charm, you’ll be pampered and taken care of with a service to suit all your personal needs.
- Stay in privately owned Casas, and enjoy engaging with your Cuban hosts, gaining an authentic insight into the Cuban way of life.
- End your action-packed tour with a relaxing 5* stay upon Varadero’s beautiful beaches.
- Discover Cuban history, culture and charm in Havana, Vinales, Trinidad and Santa Clara.
- Explore a UNESCO world heritage site at your own pace, through winding cobbled streets and colonial architecture.
- Visit the Mongotes rock formations at Viñales and explore the stunning scenery where an abundance of wildlife can be found.
- Delightful hospitality with home cooked food come as standard.
- Explore the amazing city of Trinidad, with a morning tour of the most important sites as well as time to venture out at your own pace.
- Relax on the stunning beaches at Varadero before visiting the Che Mausoleum.
DAY 1: HAVANA – Arrive at Jose Marti International Airport and transfer to Casa Alina y Pepe (or similar).
DAY 2: HAVANA – After breakfast, depart for a tour of this historic city, followed by lunch. The rest of the day is at leisure allowing you to explore this UNESCO world heritage site at your own pace, winding through cobbled streets which lead to stunning squares with magnificent colonial architecture.
DAY 3 & 4: HAVANA – VINALES. Transfer to Viñales where Mongotes rock formations rise above the tropical green foliage and an abundance of wildlife can be found. This area’s stunning scenery is an ideal place to get back to nature and explore one of the wonders of Cuba. Overnight stay in Casa Jorge y Ana (or Similar).
DAY 5: VINALES – TRINIDAD. After breakfast you will begin your next step of your Cuban adventure. Trinidad awaits, a true gem in Cuba’s crown where life seems to have stood still for centuries and its brightly painted houses give a true feeling of the atmosphere of the Caribbean. Overnight stay at Casa Vivian y Pablo (or similar).
DAY 6 & 7: TRINIDAD – The morning will help you get your bearings, and the most out of your time in Trinidad, with a morning tour of the most important sites. The afternoon is free to barter for a Panama hat or a fancy fan to cool yourself as you wander the streets and quickly fall in love with this amazing city.
DAY 8: TRINIDAD – VARADERO via SANTA CLARA. Journey back across Cuba to the stunning beach resort of Varadero. Before you can lay back on the Golden sands a panoramic tour of Santa Clara breaks up your journey and you will be able to enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. The Che Mausoleum is worth a visit. Overnight Blau Marina Varadero.
DAY 9, 10, 11, 12: VARADERO – Enjoy 4 nights at this stunning beach resort before your transfer to the airport and your flight home.